This work was supported by Grants NIH/NIDCD RO1-01510, F32DC008052, and NSF BCS-544846 and by the Hugh Knowles Center, Northwestern University. The authors acknowledge the anonymous reviewers for their useful comments. We also thank Trent Nicol, Erika Skoe, and Karen Banai for providing feedback on earlier versions of this article.
The scalp-recorded brainstem response to speech: Neural origins and plasticity
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 236–246, March 2010
How to Cite
Chandrasekaran, B. and Kraus, N. (2010), The scalp-recorded brainstem response to speech: Neural origins and plasticity. Psychophysiology, 47: 236–246. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2009.00928.x
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2009
- (Received December 8, 2008; Accepted March 25, 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!