At the Forty-Seventh Annual Meeting of the Society for Psychophysiological Research, the award for Distinguished Contributions to Psychophysiology was presented to Marta Kutas. The following is based on the citation given by Phillip Holcomb on behalf of the Society's Senior Awards Committee on October 20, 2007.
For distinguished contributions to psychophysiology: Marta Kutas
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 403–409, May 2010
How to Cite
Van Petten, C., Federmeier, K. D. and Holcomb, P. J. (2010), For distinguished contributions to psychophysiology: Marta Kutas. Psychophysiology, 47: 403–409. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2009.00930.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!