This work was prepared while the author was a visiting researcher at the Department of Psychology of the University of Otago. I thank Jeff Miller, Peter Ruitenbeek, and Saul Sternberg for their comments on a previous version.
Simplifying jackknifing of ERPs and getting more out of it: Retrieving estimates of participants' latencies
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 387–392, March 2010
How to Cite
Smulders, F. T. Y. (2010), Simplifying jackknifing of ERPs and getting more out of it: Retrieving estimates of participants' latencies. Psychophysiology, 47: 387–392. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2009.00934.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2009
- (Received October 29, 2008; Accepted April 14, 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.