This work was supported by a training grant for the second author from the National Science Foundation (EPS-0447689).
Wavelet denoising of vaginal pulse amplitude
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 393–401, March 2010
How to Cite
Prause, N., Williams, K. and Bosworth, K. (2010), Wavelet denoising of vaginal pulse amplitude. Psychophysiology, 47: 393–401. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2009.00941.x
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2009
- (Received February 20, 2009; Accepted May 7, 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.