Physiological stress responses in defensive individuals: Age and sex matter
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 332–341, March 2010
How to Cite
Lévesque, K., Moskowitz, D. S., Tardif, J.-C., Dupuis, G. and D'antono, B. (2010), Physiological stress responses in defensive individuals: Age and sex matter. Psychophysiology, 47: 332–341. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2009.00943.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2010
- (Received November 25, 2008; Accepted May, 19, 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.