The authors acknowledge support from NIH Grant AG019714 from the National Institute on Aging. We also gratefully acknowledge support from the W.M. Keck Foundation.
Pupillometry as a measure of cognitive effort in younger and older adults
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 560–569, May 2010
How to Cite
Piquado, T., Isaacowitz, D. and Wingfield, A. (2010), Pupillometry as a measure of cognitive effort in younger and older adults. Psychophysiology, 47: 560–569. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2009.00947.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
- (Received December 3, 2008; Accepted May 29, 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.