Support was provided by PRIN 2007 MIUR grant. Thanks to M. Di Serafino for his contributions to subject recruitment.
Sport is not always healthy: Executive brain dysfunction in professional boxers
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 425–434, May 2010
How to Cite
Di Russo, F. and Spinelli, D. (2010), Sport is not always healthy: Executive brain dysfunction in professional boxers. Psychophysiology, 47: 425–434. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2009.00950.x
- Issue online: 6 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2009
- (Received April 22, 2009; Accepted June 17, 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.