This work was supported by grants from a German Research Foundation (DFG, Graduiertenkolleg 885—“Brain and Behavior,” and Forschergruppe 560—“Perception and Action” Ro529/18).
ERP correlates of linear hand movements in a motor reproduction task
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 486–500, May 2010
How to Cite
Kirsch, W., Hennighausen, E. and Rösler, F. (2010), ERP correlates of linear hand movements in a motor reproduction task. Psychophysiology, 47: 486–500. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2009.00952.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2009
- (Received January 22, 2009; Accepted June 18, 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.