The authors wish to thank Bethany Wangelin, Marie Karlsson, Vincent Costa, Joshua R. Shumen, Mark Hotchkiss, Nicole Wedell, Katja Wedell, and A. Daniel Martin for assistance and support. This study was supported in part by a grant from the National Institute of Mental Health (P50 MH 72850) to Peter J. Lang, and by a stipend (Heisenberg-Stipendium, DFG LE 1843/9-1) from the German Research Society (Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, DFG) to Andreas von Leupoldt.
The impact of emotion on respiratory-related evoked potentials
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 579–586, May 2010
How to Cite
Von Leupoldt, A., Vovk, A., Bradley, M. M., Keil, A., Lang, P. J. and Davenport, P. W. (2010), The impact of emotion on respiratory-related evoked potentials. Psychophysiology, 47: 579–586. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2009.00956.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2010
- (Received April 21, 2009; Accepted July 2, 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.