The authors would like to thank the Associate Editor (Dr Dean Salisbury) and the anonymous reviewers for their extremely useful comments and suggestions for improving this manuscript. This work was supported by the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council under [grant “Analogue Evolutionary Brain Computer Interfaces,” EP/F033818/1]; and the Experimental Psychological Society (UK) [grant “Binding Across the Senses”].
Reaction-time binning: A simple method for increasing the resolving power of ERP averages
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 467–485, May 2010
How to Cite
Poli, R., Cinel, C., Citi, L. and Sepulveda, F. (2010), Reaction-time binning: A simple method for increasing the resolving power of ERP averages. Psychophysiology, 47: 467–485. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2009.00959.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
- (Received March 27, 2009; Accepted July 1, 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.