Please note that the first two authors contributed equally to the research reported in this article. The research reported in this article has been partially supported by grants MTKD-CT-2005-28714 from the European Commission, grants SEJ2006-09238/PSIC and CONSOLIDER-INGENIO 2010 CSD2008-00048 from the Spanish Government, and grant BFI05.310 from the Basque Government.
Orthographic and associative neighborhood density effects: What is shared, what is different?
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 455–466, May 2010
How to Cite
Müller, O., Duñabeitia, J. A. and Carreiras, M. (2010), Orthographic and associative neighborhood density effects: What is shared, what is different?. Psychophysiology, 47: 455–466. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2009.00960.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2010
- (Received September 26, 2008; Accepted June 12, 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!