Please note that the first two authors contributed equally to the research reported in this article. The research reported in this article has been partially supported by grants MTKD-CT-2005-28714 from the European Commission, grants SEJ2006-09238/PSIC and CONSOLIDER-INGENIO 2010 CSD2008-00048 from the Spanish Government, and grant BFI05.310 from the Basque Government.
Orthographic and associative neighborhood density effects: What is shared, what is different?
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 455–466, May 2010
How to Cite
Müller, O., Duñabeitia, J. A. and Carreiras, M. (2010), Orthographic and associative neighborhood density effects: What is shared, what is different?. Psychophysiology, 47: 455–466. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2009.00960.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2010
- (Received September 26, 2008; Accepted June 12, 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!