We thank Ben Cunningham and Stephen Sittler, who conducted the TSST interviews, Lisa Vicini and Heather Phillips, who assisted with collection of the data, and Nicholas Van Dam, who assisted with data analysis and preparation of the manuscript. This research was supported by NIDA (DA02812) and the University of Chicago Hospital's GCRC (USPHS MO1RR000555).
Cardiovascular, hormonal, and emotional responses to the TSST in relation to sex and menstrual cycle phase
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 550–559, May 2010
How to Cite
Childs, E., Dlugos, A. and De Wit, H. (2010), Cardiovascular, hormonal, and emotional responses to the TSST in relation to sex and menstrual cycle phase. Psychophysiology, 47: 550–559. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2009.00961.x
- Issue online: 6 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2010
- (Received May 11, 2009; Accepted July 11, 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.