This work was supported by a Programme Grant from the Wellcome Trust. The first author is supported by a Wellcome Trust Principal Research Fellowship. We thank Genevieve McArthur for comments on an earlier draft of this manuscript.
Measurement of mismatch negativity in individuals: A study using single-trial analysis
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 697–705, July 2010
How to Cite
Bishop, D. V. M. and Hardiman, M. J. (2010), Measurement of mismatch negativity in individuals: A study using single-trial analysis. Psychophysiology, 47: 697–705. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2009.00970.x
Re-use of this article is permitted in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set out at http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/authorresources/onlineopen.html.
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2010
- (Received March 1, 2009; Accepted July 7, 2009)
This article has been cited by:
- 1Mismatch negativity, social cognition, and functional outcomes in patients after traumatic brain injury, Neural Regeneration Research, 2015, 10, 4, 618, , , ,
- 2Semantic Advantage for Learning New Phonological Form Representations, Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience, 2015, 27, 4, 775, , ,