This work was supported by an Interdisciplinary FBM-UNIL grant to Maria G. Knyazeva and by a Swiss National Science Foundation grant (No. 200020-117975/1) to Mahdi Jalili. We are grateful to Prof. R. S. J. Frackowiak for his help and encouragement, Dr. S. Lavoie for EEG recording, and Ms D. Polzik for assistance in the preparation of the manuscript.
Attenuated asymmetry of functional connectivity in schizophrenia: A high-resolution EEG study
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 706–716, July 2010
How to Cite
Jalili, M., Meuli, R., Do, K. Q., Hasler, M., Crow, T. J. and Knyazeva, M. G. (2010), Attenuated asymmetry of functional connectivity in schizophrenia: A high-resolution EEG study. Psychophysiology, 47: 706–716. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2009.00971.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2010
- (Received March 26, 2009; Accepted July 30, 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!