We are grateful to Beate Hofer for her assistance in data collection. This work was supported, in part, by the German Research Foundation (DFG) grants to H. T. Schupp (Schu1074/7-3, Schu1074/11-1) and a scholarship awarded to F. Bublatzky by the State Ministry for Education and Cultural Affairs of Baden-Wuerttemberg (LGFG).
The interaction of anticipatory anxiety and emotional picture processing: An event-related brain potential study
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 687–696, July 2010
How to Cite
Bublatzky, F., Flaisch, T., Stockburger, J., Schmälzle, R. and Schupp, H. T. (2010), The interaction of anticipatory anxiety and emotional picture processing: An event-related brain potential study. Psychophysiology, 47: 687–696. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2010.00966.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2010
- (Received March 4, 2009; Accepted July 23, 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.