At the Forty-Eighth Annual Meeting of the Society for Psychophysiological Research, the award for Distinguished Contributions to Psychophysiology was presented to William G. Iacono. The following is based on the citation given by Gregory A. Miller on behalf of the Society's Senior Awards Committee on October 4, 2008.
For distinguished contributions to psychophysiology: William G. Iacono
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 603–614, July 2010
How to Cite
Miller, G. A. (2010), For distinguished contributions to psychophysiology: William G. Iacono. Psychophysiology, 47: 603–614. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2010.00975.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.