Funding for this study was provided by a grant from the U.S. Department of Defense (C.A.M.).
Decreased respiratory sinus arrhythmia in individuals with deceptive intent
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 633–636, July 2010
How to Cite
Aikins, D. E., Martin, D. J. and Morgan, C. A. (2010), Decreased respiratory sinus arrhythmia in individuals with deceptive intent. Psychophysiology, 47: 633–636. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2010.00976.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2010
- (Received February 20, 2009; Accepted August 12, 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.