S.G.G. was supported by an honorary postdoctorate fellowship by the Greek State Scholarship Foundation and a “Propondis Foundation” scholarship. P.R. was supported by a Manasaki Foundation scholarship. V.K. is supported by the Wellcome Trust, UK (067427/z/02). These funding/support bodies had no role in the design and conduct of the study, in collection, management, analysis and interpretation of the data, and in preparation, review, or approval of the manuscript. The authors of this paper do not have any financial interests or conflicts to disclose in connection with this manuscript.
Low baseline startle and deficient affective startle modulation in remitted bipolar disorder patients and their unaffected siblings
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 659–668, July 2010
How to Cite
Giakoumaki, S. G., Bitsios, P., Frangou, S., Roussos, P., Aasen, I., Galea, A. and Kumari, V. (2010), Low baseline startle and deficient affective startle modulation in remitted bipolar disorder patients and their unaffected siblings. Psychophysiology, 47: 659–668. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2010.00977.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2010
- (Received October 29, 2008; Accepted August 21, 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.