The project described was supported by NIH Grant R21 NS057821 from NINDS and NIAMS, with additional support provided by a Catalyst Grant from the University of Utah, by NIH Grant R21 AT002209 from NCAM and by the CFIDS Association.
Severity of symptom flare after moderate exercise is linked to cytokine activity in chronic fatigue syndrome
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 615–624, July 2010
How to Cite
White, A. T., Light, A. R., Hughen, R. W., Bateman, L., Martins, T. B., Hill, H. R. and Light, K. C. (2010), Severity of symptom flare after moderate exercise is linked to cytokine activity in chronic fatigue syndrome. Psychophysiology, 47: 615–624. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2010.00978.x
[Correction added after online publication March 4, 2010: in Figure 1 and Table 2, several asterisks were missing.]
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2010
- (Received April 13, 2009; Accepted August 17, 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.