The authors thank the psychotherapists of the OCD outpatient clinic for helping with stimulus and patient selection and Rainer Kniesche for technical support. This study was supported by grant SI 1131/2-1 from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG).
Fronto-striato-limbic hyperactivation in obsessive-compulsive disorder during individually tailored symptom provocation
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 728–738, July 2010
How to Cite
Simon, D., Kaufmann, C., Müsch, K., Kischkel, E. and Kathmann, N. (2010), Fronto-striato-limbic hyperactivation in obsessive-compulsive disorder during individually tailored symptom provocation. Psychophysiology, 47: 728–738. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2010.00980.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2010
- (Received June 17, 2009; Accepted August 23, 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!