The authors would like to thank the two reviewers for their highly valuable comments on a previous version of this manuscript. This work was supported by grant PSI2009-08607 from the Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación of Spain.
Looking at emotional words is not the same as reading emotional words: Behavioral and neural correlates
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 748–757, July 2010
How to Cite
Hinojosa, J. A., Méndez-Bértolo, C. and Pozo, M. A. (2010), Looking at emotional words is not the same as reading emotional words: Behavioral and neural correlates. Psychophysiology, 47: 748–757. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2010.00982.x
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2010
- (Received May 4, 2009; Accepted August 3, 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.