This work was supported by research grant WBS R-581-000-069-112 from the National University of Singapore. We thank Mr. Pan Yan for his programming assistance in the Dodgy Mouse.
The impact of task controllability on perceived control and cardiovascular processes
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 669–672, July 2010
How to Cite
Why, Y. P. and Foo, Y. (2010), The impact of task controllability on perceived control and cardiovascular processes. Psychophysiology, 47: 669–672. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2010.00984.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2010
- (Received May 18, 2009; Accepted August 27, 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.