Support for our research and the preparation of this article were provided by the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science Postdoctoral Fellowships for Research Abroad to Keita Kamijo and grants from the National Institute of Mental Health (F31 MH076463) to Jason Themanson and the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (RO1 HD060385) to Charles Hillman.
The relation of aerobic fitness to neuroelectric indices of cognitive and motor task preparation
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 814–821, September 2010
How to Cite
Kamijo, K., O'leary, K. C., Pontifex, M. B., Themanson, J. R. and Hillman, C. H. (2010), The relation of aerobic fitness to neuroelectric indices of cognitive and motor task preparation. Psychophysiology, 47: 814–821. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2010.00992.x
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2010
- (Received July 10, 2009; Accepted October 2, 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.