We thank Monika Hage and Elisabeth Greiner for their assistance in collecting the EEG data. We are also particularly grateful to all the children and their parents for participating in this study.
Auditory sensory memory and language abilities in former late talkers: A mismatch negativity study
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 822–830, September 2010
How to Cite
Grossheinrich, N., Kademann, S., Bruder, J., Bartling, J. and Von Suchodoletz, W. (2010), Auditory sensory memory and language abilities in former late talkers: A mismatch negativity study. Psychophysiology, 47: 822–830. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2010.00996.x
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2010
- (Received March 24, 2009; Accepted September 21, 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.