We would like to thank Judith Peters and Valerie Goffaux for comments on an earlier version of this manuscript. Furthermore, we thank Ron Hellenbrand and Erik Bongaerts for technical assistance and Lies Vos for her help in data collection.
Effects of concurrent working memory load on distractor and conflict processing in a name-face Stroop task
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 31–43, January 2011
How to Cite
Jongen, E. M. M. and Jonkman, L. M. (2011), Effects of concurrent working memory load on distractor and conflict processing in a name-face Stroop task. Psychophysiology, 48: 31–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2010.01037.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2010
- (Received January 27, 2009; Accepted January 6, 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.