We are very grateful to Mr. Y. Takeshima for technical help during this study.
Change-related responses in the human auditory cortex: An MEG study
Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 23–30, January 2011
How to Cite
Yamashiro, K., Inui, K., Otsuru, N. and Kakigi, R. (2011), Change-related responses in the human auditory cortex: An MEG study. Psychophysiology, 48: 23–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2010.01038.x
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2010
- (Received October 28, 2009; Accepted January 18, 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.