We are grateful to Dr. Van Petten and two anonymous reviewers for all their helpful comments on a previous version of the manuscript. Maartje van der Meij and Fernando Cuetos were funded by the European Research and Training Network: Language and Brain (Marie-Curie Program). Manuel Carreiras was funded by the grants SEJ2006-09238 and CONSOLIDER-INGENIO 2010 (CSD2008-00048) of the Spanish Ministry of Science. Horacio A. Barber was funded by the “Ramón y Cajal” program and the grant SEJ2007-67364 of the Spanish Ministry of Science.
Electrophysiological correlates of language switching in second language learners
Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 44–54, January 2011
How to Cite
Van Der Meij, M., Cuetos, F., Carreiras, M. and Barber, H. A. (2011), Electrophysiological correlates of language switching in second language learners. Psychophysiology, 48: 44–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2010.01039.x
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2010
- (Received July 12, 2009; Accepted January 14, 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.