This study was supported by the German Research Society (DFG Ri 957/2-1), the National Institute of Mental Health (MH56094), the Palo Alto Research Institute (PAIRE), and the Department of Veterans Affairs. We thank David Rosenfield and Bernhard Dahme for helpful comments, Tana Bliss, Mark Rothkopf, and Alysha Khavarian for their assistance in recruitment and data collection, and Antje Kullowatz, Nino Wessolowski, Chris Burrows, and Barnes McKenzie for their help in data reduction procedures.
Airway response to emotion- and disease-specific films in asthma, blood phobia, and health
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 121–135, January 2011
How to Cite
Ritz, T., Wilhelm, F. H., Meuret, A. E., Gerlach, A. L. and Roth, W. t. (2011), Airway response to emotion- and disease-specific films in asthma, blood phobia, and health. Psychophysiology, 48: 121–135. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2010.01044.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
- (Received January 15, 2009; Accepted January 11, 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.