This research was supported by the Defense Academy for Credibility Assessment grants DODP198-P-0001, DODPI04-P-0002, and W74V8H-6-01-0001 awarded to J. Peter Rosenfeld.
A mock terrorism application of the P300-based concealed information test
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 149–154, February 2011
How to Cite
Meixner, J. B. and Rosenfeld, J. P. (2011), A mock terrorism application of the P300-based concealed information test. Psychophysiology, 48: 149–154. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2010.01050.x
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2010
- (Received July 14, 2009; Accepted January 30, 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.