This work was supported by a summer research stipend from the College of Liberal Arts and a research development award from the Office for Research and Graduate Studies at the University of Nevada Las Vegas (J.S.S.) and grants from the GRAMMY Foundation and the National Science Foundation (J.D.M.). The authors thank Jessica Grahn for comments on an earlier draft of the paper.
Listening strategy for auditory rhythms modulates neural correlates of expectancy and cognitive processing
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 198–207, February 2011
How to Cite
Snyder, J. S., Pasinski, A. C. and McAuley, J. D. (2011), Listening strategy for auditory rhythms modulates neural correlates of expectancy and cognitive processing. Psychophysiology, 48: 198–207. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2010.01053.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2010
- (Received January 12, 2010; Accepted February 22, 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!