This research was supported by the Department of Defense Polygraph Institute Grants DoDPI98-P-0001 and DoDPI04-P-0002 awarded to J.P.R.
Mock crime application of the Complex Trial Protocol (CTP) P300-based concealed information test
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 155–161, February 2011
How to Cite
Winograd, M. R. and Rosenfeld, J. P. (2011), Mock crime application of the Complex Trial Protocol (CTP) P300-based concealed information test. Psychophysiology, 48: 155–161. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2010.01054.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2010
- (Received July 15, 2009; Accepted February 12, 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.