The study was supported by Grants MH39349 from the National Institute of Mental Health and DC01947 from the National Institute for Deafness and Other Communication Disorders. We are grateful to Albert Kim and Judith McLaughlin for their assistance in data collection and analyses, and to Melissa Ferguson, Walter Mischel, and Yuichi Shoda for their thoughtful comments and suggestions on earlier drafts of the manuscript.
Unintentional covert motor activations predict behavioral effects: Multilevel modeling of trial-level electrophysiological motor activations
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 208–217, February 2011
How to Cite
Zayas, V., Greenwald, A. G. and Osterhout, L. (2011), Unintentional covert motor activations predict behavioral effects: Multilevel modeling of trial-level electrophysiological motor activations. Psychophysiology, 48: 208–217. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2010.01055.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
- (Received August 20, 2009; Accepted March 9, 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.