IED is now at the Autism Research Unit, Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Ontario, and MKJ is now at the Department of Psychology, Brock University. This research was supported by a National Alliance for Autism Research (NAAR) Pre-doctoral Fellowship awarded to IED under the direction of SEB, a Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) Pre-doctoral Fellowship awarded to MKJ under the direction of LAS, a Community Social and Vocational Rehabilitation (CVSR) Foundation grant awarded to JOG, a Lawson Foundation Post-doctoral Fellowship awarded to KJM under the direction of LAS, and Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC) and NSERC operating grants awarded to LAS. The authors would like to thank Sue McKee and Stephanie Tak for their help with data collection and the clients and staff at the Woodview Manor Independent Living Program.
An event-related source localization study of response monitoring and social impairments in autism spectrum disorder
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 241–251, February 2011
How to Cite
Santesso, D. L., Drmic, I. E., Jetha, M. K., Bryson, S. E., Goldberg, J. O., Hall, G. B., Mathewson, K. J., Segalowitz, S. J. and Schmidt, L. A. (2011), An event-related source localization study of response monitoring and social impairments in autism spectrum disorder. Psychophysiology, 48: 241–251. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2010.01056.x
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2010
- (Received August 18, 2009; Accepted March 10, 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.