This research was supported by the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research.
The anatomical and functional relationship between the P3 and autonomic components of the orienting response
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 162–175, February 2011
How to Cite
Nieuwenhuis, S., De Geus, E. J. and Aston-Jones, G. (2011), The anatomical and functional relationship between the P3 and autonomic components of the orienting response. Psychophysiology, 48: 162–175. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2010.01057.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2010
- (Received November 5, 2009; Accepted April 2, 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.