The authors wish to acknowledge B. Armstrong, B. Gonsalves, C. Lee, K. Mathewson, G. Miller, D. Plaut, and E. Wlotko for insightful discussion of the single item data set, as well numerous research assistants for their efforts in data collection and processing—especially P. Anaya, H. Buller, and C. Laguna. This research was supported by National Institute of Mental Health Training grant T32 MH019983 to Carnegie Mellon University, which supported SL, and NIA grant AG26308 to KDF.
The N400 as a snapshot of interactive processing: Evidence from regression analyses of orthographic neighbor and lexical associate effects
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 176–186, February 2011
How to Cite
Laszlo, S. and Federmeier, K. D. (2011), The N400 as a snapshot of interactive processing: Evidence from regression analyses of orthographic neighbor and lexical associate effects. Psychophysiology, 48: 176–186. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2010.01058.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2010
- (Received January 20, 2010; Accepted April 3, 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.