Flávio Pires is grateful to Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES) for his PhD scholarship. This study had financial support provided by the Fundação de Amparo a Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP) (2006-60641-6).
Low carbohydrate diet affects the oxygen uptake on-kinetics and rating of perceived exertion in high intensity exercise
Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 277–284, February 2011
How to Cite
Lima-Silva, A. E., Pires, F. O., Bertuzzi, R. C. M., Lira, F. S., Casarini, D. and Kiss, M. A. P. D. M. (2011), Low carbohydrate diet affects the oxygen uptake on-kinetics and rating of perceived exertion in high intensity exercise. Psychophysiology, 48: 277–284. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2010.01059.x
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2010
- (Received December 3, 2008; Accepted April 4, 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.