We thank Mariano Sigman and Stanislas Dehaene for sharing the EEG data, Francesca Bovolo and Michele Dalponte for helpful advice on the use of the thresholding algorithm, and Sara Assecondi for valuable comments on an earlier version of the manuscript.
ADJUST: An automatic EEG artifact detector based on the joint use of spatial and temporal features
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 229–240, February 2011
How to Cite
Mognon, A., Jovicich, J., Bruzzone, L. and Buiatti, M. (2011), ADJUST: An automatic EEG artifact detector based on the joint use of spatial and temporal features. Psychophysiology, 48: 229–240. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2010.01061.x
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2010
- (Received March 30, 2009; Accepted March 29, 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.