Peripheral responses to attended and unattended angry prosody: A dichotic listening paradigm
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 385–392, March 2011
How to Cite
Aue, T., Cuny, C., Sander, D. and Grandjean, D. (2011), Peripheral responses to attended and unattended angry prosody: A dichotic listening paradigm. Psychophysiology, 48: 385–392. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2010.01064.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2010
- (Received December 4, 2009; Accepted April 8, 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!