The effects of EEG data transformations on the solution accuracy of principal component analysis
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 370–376, March 2011
How to Cite
Arruda, J. E., McGee, H. A., Zhang, H. and Stanny, C. J. (2011), The effects of EEG data transformations on the solution accuracy of principal component analysis. Psychophysiology, 48: 370–376. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2010.01067.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2010
- (Received June 24, 2009; Accepted April 13, 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!