The authors are grateful to Laurence Conty, Daniela Sammler, Séverine Farley, and Sean Hutchins for their helpful assistance and comments on previous versions of the manuscript. This study was supported by a PhD scholarship from the Regional Council of Nord-Pas de Calais to Delphine Dellacherie and by a grant from “Agence Nationale pour la Recherche” of the French Ministry of Research (project no. NT05-3-45987) to Séverine Samson and from Eisai Inc. Isabelle Peretz is supported by grants from the Canada Research Chair in Neurocognition of Music and Mathieu Roy by a Canadian fellowship from NSERC.
The effect of musical experience on emotional self-reports and psychophysiological responses to dissonance
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 337–349, March 2011
How to Cite
Dellacherie, D., Roy, M., Hugueville, L., Peretz, I. and Samson, S. (2011), The effect of musical experience on emotional self-reports and psychophysiological responses to dissonance. Psychophysiology, 48: 337–349. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2010.01075.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2010
- (Received April 20, 2009; Accepted April 13, 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.