We gratefully acknowledge the help of Susanne Fischer in conducting the experiments. This study was supported by a grant to the first author from the Forschungs- und Nachwuchsförderungskommission der Universität Zürich.
Association between Cold Face Test-induced vagal inhibition and cortisol response to acute stress
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 420–429, March 2011
How to Cite
Marca, R. L., Waldvogel, P., Thörn, H., Tripod, M., Wirtz, P. H., Pruessner, J. C. and Ehlert, U. (2011), Association between Cold Face Test-induced vagal inhibition and cortisol response to acute stress. Psychophysiology, 48: 420–429. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2010.01078.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2010
- (Received August 6, 2009; Accepted May 10, 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.