This research was supported by the Experimental Psychology Society, UK, and the Belgian National Fund for Scientific Research. We thank Dean Salisbury and two anonymous reviewers for their constructive comments and suggestions.
An electrophysiological measure of visual short-term memory capacity within and across hemifields
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 333–336, March 2011
How to Cite
Delvenne, J.-F., Kaddour, L. A. and Castronovo, J. (2011), An electrophysiological measure of visual short-term memory capacity within and across hemifields. Psychophysiology, 48: 333–336. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2010.01079.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2010
- (Received December 1, 2009; Accepted May 8, 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.