*These authors equally contributed to this work.
Parafoveal perception during sentence reading? An ERP paradigm using rapid serial visual presentation (RSVP) with flankers
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 523–531, April 2011
How to Cite
Barber, H. A., Ben-Zvi, S., Bentin, S. and Kutas, M. (2011), Parafoveal perception during sentence reading? An ERP paradigm using rapid serial visual presentation (RSVP) with flankers. Psychophysiology, 48: 523–531. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2010.01082.x
Horacio A. Barber was funded by the “Ramón y Cajal” program and Grant SEJ2007-67364 of the Spanish Ministry of Science. Marta Kutas was supported by Grant HD22614 from the U.S. National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, and Grant AG08313 from the National Institute of Aging.
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
- (Received April 21, 2010; Accepted May 28, 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.