Research support was provided by the Pittsburgh Mind-Body Center (National Institutes of Health Grant HL 076852/076858) and by National Institutes of Health Grant T32HL007560. We thank Charles Atwood, M.D., and the University of Pittsburgh Department of Pulmonary Medicine for their assistance and loan of the pneumotachograph.
Efficient and cost-effective estimation of the influence of respiratory variables on respiratory sinus arrhythmia
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 488–494, April 2011
How to Cite
Egizio, V. B., Eddy, M., Robinson, M. and Jennings, J. R. (2011), Efficient and cost-effective estimation of the influence of respiratory variables on respiratory sinus arrhythmia. Psychophysiology, 48: 488–494. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2010.01086.x
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2010
- (Received June 1, 2009; Accepted June 9, 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.