Research was supported by grants from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (BA 877-16).
Ambiguous figures and binding: EEG frequency modulations during multistable perception
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 547–558, April 2011
How to Cite
Ehm, W., Bach, M. and Kornmeier, J. (2011), Ambiguous figures and binding: EEG frequency modulations during multistable perception. Psychophysiology, 48: 547–558. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2010.01087.x
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2010
- (Received January 20, 2010; Accepted June 11, 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.