This research was supported by a grant of the German Research Foundation DFG (Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft; SCHU 1330/5-1).
Neural evidence for the threat detection advantage: Differential attention allocation to angry and happy faces
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 697–707, May 2011
How to Cite
Feldmann-Wüstefeld, T., Schmidt-Daffy, M. and Schubö, A. (2011), Neural evidence for the threat detection advantage: Differential attention allocation to angry and happy faces. Psychophysiology, 48: 697–707. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2010.01130.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
- (Received December 17, 2009; Accepted July 26, 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.