This work was supported by the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (PSI2009-08063; EUI2009-04086; Consolider-Ingenio2010 CSD2007-00012) and the Generalitat de Catalunya (2009SGR11). We would also like to thank David Costa Faidella for his support in the development of the experimental paradigm.
Multiple time scales of adaptation in the auditory system as revealed by human evoked potentials
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 774–783, June 2011
How to Cite
Costa-Faidella, J., Grimm, S., Slabu, L., Díaz-Santaella, F. and Escera, C. (2011), Multiple time scales of adaptation in the auditory system as revealed by human evoked potentials. Psychophysiology, 48: 774–783. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2010.01144.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2010
- (Received April 6, 2010; Accepted August 3, 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.