This study was made possible by grant R01MH076226 from the National Institute of Mental Health to S. J. L. Preparation of the manuscript was supported by a National Science Foundation graduate research fellowship to M. L. G.
N2ac: An ERP component associated with the focusing of attention within an auditory scene
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 48, Issue 8, pages 1057–1068, August 2011
How to Cite
Gamble, M. L. and Luck, S. J. (2011), N2ac: An ERP component associated with the focusing of attention within an auditory scene. Psychophysiology, 48: 1057–1068. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2010.01172.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
- (Received July 29, 2010; Accepted November 19, 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.