The authors would like to acknowledge Jon Allsop and Chris Fitt for their assistance with data collection. This work was supported by an Economic and Social Research Council Postdoctoral Fellowship (PTA-026-27-2696) awarded to the first author.
Effects of competitive pressure on expert performance: Underlying psychological, physiological, and kinematic mechanisms
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 48, Issue 8, pages 1146–1156, August 2011
How to Cite
Cooke, A., Kavussanu, M., McIntyre, D., Boardley, I. D. and Ring, C. (2011), Effects of competitive pressure on expert performance: Underlying psychological, physiological, and kinematic mechanisms. Psychophysiology, 48: 1146–1156. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2011.01175.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
- (Received July 29, 2010; Accepted November 19, 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.